RCC's Utah Infertility Clinics
Why You Should Choose Reproductive Care Center
Highly Trained, Experienced, Board Certified Infertility Specialists
- Patients are evaluated by a infertility specialist with extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility including advanced reproductive technology techniques such as IVF.
- Our clinic reports excellent IVF success rates to the Society for Advanced Reproductive Technology which is published by the CDC. Our IUI success rates exceed the national average.
- Personal, individualized care by the same doctor (of your choice) throughout your IVF treatment cycle. The same physician performs the ultrasound, egg retrieval and embryo transfer procedures. There are no medical students, residents, fellows in training or visiting professors involved in your care.
- Our fertility specialists and staff attend the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology as well as the American Society of Reproductive Medicine annual meetings in order to stay abreast of the most recent innovations and techniques.
Caring and Experienced Staff Focused on the Patient Experience
- In our opinion, RCC's has the most experienced, caring, and compassionate nurses! See our patient surveys.
- We allow time for personal attention, provided by a caring and experienced staff member dedicated to fertility care. We are available to answer questions and seek to exceed your expectations.
- A secure patient Internet portal is available that is linked to our state of the art electronic medical record system (eIVF). This allows patients to provide medical information electronically as well as receive information throughout the treatment process including lab results and a summary of treatment cycles. The portal also provides secure electronic Web correspondence with your fertility doctor and RCC staff.
- We have fertility clinics in Salt Lake Valley (Sandy), Northern Utah Clearfield/Layton and Utah Valley (Pleasant Grove) . We also see infertility patients at our Idaho IVF Center and in consulting OB/Gyn offices in Idaho, Wyoming, and Colorado.
- Regular, free, educational seminars are presented by the RCC staff.
All Infertility Services,Competitive Pricing,100% Money Back Guarantee IVF Programs
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of both female and male infertility.
- All treatment options available including IUI, IVF, donor egg, preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), egg freezing, embryo donation, gender selection, gestational surrogacy, laparoscopic surgery and more.
- 100% Money back guarantee options for IVF - If a live birth is not achieved your money will be refunded.
- Low interest financing options for IVF.
- Unique, individualized IVF protocols designed to minimize the number of injections required.
- Income based discounts for diagnosis and infertility treatment are available.
- Most insurance companies accepted for office consults, follow-up visits, diagnostic testing, surgery and basic infertility treatments.
- Our services are competitively priced. If you have questions regarding our charges or the billing process contact our billing department. Information on treatment cost.
Superior IVF Lab, Highly Trained Embryologists, Three Ph.D.'s on Staff
- State of the ART laboratory designed in collaboration with one of the most highly regarded IVF lab environmental design teams - Alpha Environmental, Inc.
- Specially designed high tech air handling systems for the IVF lab that include carbon filters, HEPA filters, permanganate filters, pressurized rooms, continuous air filtering, magnetic coordinate door locks, and top of the line incubators to provide the best possible environment for the embryos.
- High security facility with several separate monitored alarm systems and video systems to keep your embryos safe and secure.
- Two highly specialized egg retrieval surgical suites with full anesthesia capabilities.
- Highly successful blastocyst culture system.
- Proven, reliable cryopreservation processes including vitrification for embryos and oocytes (eggs).
- CAP accredited, CLIA certified, and FDA inspected laboratory with meticulous quality control processes.
- Member of the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART).
- Highly trained, experienced embryologists with expertise in performing ICSI, laser assisted hatching, PGD and other ART procedures..