RCC's Utah Infertility Clinics
Why You Should Choose Reproductive Care Center
Highly Trained, Experienced, Board Certified Infertility Specialists
- Patients are evaluated by an infertility specialist with extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility including advanced reproductive technology techniques such as in vitro fertilization.
- Our infertility clinic reports excellent IVF success rates to the Society for Advanced Reproductive Technology which is published by the CDC. Our IUI success rates exceed the national average.
- Personal, individualized care by the specialist of your choice throughout your IVF treatment cycle. The same physician performs the ultrasound, egg retrieval and embryo transfer procedures.
- Our fertility specialists and staff attend the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology as well as the American Society of Reproductive Medicine annual meetings to stay abreast of the most recent innovations and techniques.
Caring and Experienced Staff Focused on the Patient Experience
- In our opinion, RCC's has the most experienced, caring, and compassionate nurses! See our patient surveys.
- We allow time for personal attention, provided by a caring and experienced staff member dedicated to fertility care. We are available to answer questions and seek to exceed your expectations.
- A secure patient Internet portal is available that is linked to our state of the art electronic medical record system (eIVF). This allows patients to provide medical information electronically and receive information throughout their treatment including lab results and a summary of all treatments..
- We have fertility clinics in Salt Lake Valley (Sandy), Northern Utah Clearfield/Layton and Utah Valley (Pleasant Grove) . We also see infertility patients at our Idaho IVF Center and in consulting OB/Gyn offices in Idaho, Wyoming, and Colorado.
- Regular, free, educational seminars are presented by the RCC staff.
All Infertility Services,Competitive Pricing,100% Money Back Guarantee IVF Programs
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of female and male infertility.
- All treatment options available including IUI, IVF, donor egg, preimplantation genetic diagnosis,egg freezing, embryo donation, gender selection, gestational surrogacy, and laparoscopic surgery.
- 100% Money back guarantee options for IVF - If a live birth is not achieved your money will be refunded.
- Low interest financing options for IVF.
- Income based discounts for diagnosis and infertility treatment are available.
- Most insurance plans accepted for office consults, follow-up visits, diagnostic testing, surgery and basic infertility treatments.
- Our services are competitively priced. Review the Information on treatment cost.
Superior IVF Lab, Highly Trained Embryologists, Three Ph.D.'s on Staff
- State of the ART laboratory designed in collaboration with one of the most highly regarded IVF lab environmental design teams - Alpha Environmental, Inc.
- Specially designed high tech air handling systems for the IVF lab to provide the best possible environment for embryo development.
- High security facility with several separate monitored alarm systems and video systems to keep your embryos safe and secure.
- Two highly specialized egg retrieval surgical suites with full anesthesia capabilities.
- Highly successful blastocyst culture system.
- Proven, reliable freezing processes including vitrification for embryos and oocytes (eggs).
- CAP accredited, CLIA certified, and FDA inspected laboratory with meticulous quality control processes.
- Highly trained, experienced embryologists with expertise in performing ICSI, laser assisted hatching, PGD and other ART procedures.