About Reproductive RCC's Utah Fertility Clinics
From the moment you arrive for your first appointment, you will notice differences between RCC and other infertility clinics. We place patients first and our staff reflects this philosophy. Read our patient reviews.
We are honored that you chose our clinic and will do everything possible to make your treatment as effective and stress free as possible. At RCC, you will receive care from some of the most highly trained, experienced, Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologists Infertility Specialists in the Utah and Intermountain region.
Our specialists have completed extensive, advanced training and will always propose the treatment most likely to result in pregnancy while considering other factors such as cost, risk, and patient circumstances. They have over 70 years of collective experience. Learn why it is so important to consult an infertility specialist.
How Do Patients Feel About Their Care at RCC?
RCC was the first, and is the longest running private practice fertility clinic in Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana. We have an excellent reputation with referring physicians, and a long standing tradition of superior and cost effective pregnancy results and patient satisfaction.
We offer the latest technologies to help couples achieve their dreams of starting, or adding to, their families. Our staff believes an informed patient is best equipped to make the right decisions and we are always available to answer questions. Infertility is a couple’s condition and we try to involve both partners in every step of the diagnostic and treatment processes.
Why You Should Choose Reproductive Care Center
Highly Trained, Experienced, Board Certified Infertility Specialists
- Patients are evaluated by a specialist with extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility including advanced reproductive technology techniques such as IVF.
- Our clinic reports excellent IVF success rates to the Society for Advanced Reproductive Technology which is published by the CDC. Our IUI success rates exceed the national average.
- Personal, individualized care by the same doctor (of your choice) throughout your IVF treatment cycle. The same physician performs the ultrasound, egg retrieval and embryo transfer procedures. There are no medical students, residents, fellows in training or visiting professors involved in your care.
- Our fertility doctors and staff attend the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology as well as the American Society of Reproductive Medicine annual meetings in order to stay abreast of the most recent innovations and techniques. We quickly implement proven new reproductive technologies that can benefit our patients.
Caring and Experienced Staff Focused on the Patient Experience
- In our opinion, the RCC's has the most experienced, caring, and compassionate nurses!
- We allow time for personal attention, provided by a caring and experienced staff member dedicated to fertility care. We are available to answer questions and seek to exceed your expectations.
- A secure patient Internet portal is available that is linked to our state of the art electronic medical record system (eIVF). This allows patients to provide medical information electronically as well as receive information throughout the treatment process including lab results and a summary of treatment cycles. The portal also provides secure electronic Web correspondence with your fertility doctor and RCC staff.
- Patients are seen in the Salt Lake Valley (Sandy), Northern Utah Clearfield/Layton or Utah Valley (Pleasant Grove) Utah offices. We also see infertility patients in southern Idaho (Idaho Falls, Rexburg and Burley) as well as Jackson, Wyoming. We often see patients who travel from other areas such as Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, and Wyoming. Telephone consults are available for patients from outside the area.
- IVF patient classes are conveniently scheduled. They are taught by an experienced nurse practitioner with more than 10 years of experience in IVF. Injection training is also provided.
- Regular, free, educational seminars on various aspects of infertility are presented on a regular basis by the RCC staff.
Full Suite of Services (Including 100% Money Back Guarantee IVF Option) with Competitive Pricing
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of both female and male infertility.
- All treatment options available including donor egg, preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), egg freezing, embryo donation, gender selection and gestational surrogacy.
- 100% Money back guarantee options for IVF - If a live birth is not achieved your money will be refunded.
- Low interest financing options for IVF.
- Low stimulation (lower drug cost) IVF option available.
- Unique, individualized IVF protocols designed to minimize the number of injections required.
- Income based discounts for diagnosis and infertility treatment are available.
- Most insurance companies accepted for office consults, follow-up visits, diagnostic testing, surgery and basic infertility treatments.
- Our services are competitively priced. If you have questions regarding our charges or the billing process contact our billing department. If you believe that you can obtain a similar service from similarly highly qualified nursing, lab staff or physicians in the United States, our office administrator would be happy to review and discuss any written quote (that includes an appropriate description of the services that are included or excluded) to help you compare the cost of services. We will match any legitimate written quote for similar services.
Ideal IVF Lab Facility/Staff
- State of the ART laboratory designed in collaboration with one of the most highly regarded IVF lab environmental design teams - Alpha Environmental, Inc.
- Specially designed high tech air handling systems for the IVF lab that include carbon filters, HEPA filters, permanganate filters, pressurized rooms, continuous air filtering, magnetic coordinate door locks, and top of the line incubators to provide the best possible environment for the embryos.
- High security facility with several separate monitored alarm systems and video systems to keep your embryos safe and secure.
- Two highly specialized egg retrieval surgical suites with full anesthesia capabilities.
- Highly successful blastocyst culture system.
- Proven, reliable cryopreservation processes including vitrification for embryos and oocytes (eggs).
- CAP accredited, CLIA certified, and FDA inspected laboratory with meticulous quality control processes.
- Member of the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) who submits their honest and accurate data to SART and the CDC for public review.
- Highly trained, experienced embryologists with extensive ART experience including ICSI, laser assisted hatching, PGD and others.
Our Infertility Clinic Locations Are Listed Below
- Colorado Infertility Clinics
- Idaho IVF Center
- Wyoming Fertility Clinics
- Salt Lake Valley Fertility Clinic, Sandy
- Utah Valley Fertility Clinic, Pleasant Grove