You may schedule a new patient appointment by pressing on the patient portal link above and entering your preliminary information. We will contact you directly or you may call us at 801-878-8888. If you would prefer you may also e-mail us to schedule a new patient appointment.
Our infertility specialists are usually available for initial consultations within 1 week. At the initial consult we try to provide patients with as much information as possible regarding diagnostic fertility tests that are indicated, specific treatment options and your fertility prognosis. Many insurance companies will pay for the initial consult (co-pay may be required).
Once you have scheduled your appointment with our Scheduling department they will assign you a username and password for your access to the patient portal. Completing the patient portal questionnaire and obtaining all pertinent medical records in advance will allow our physicians to have access to all your records prior to your arrival. This will enable us to provide the best advice possible for your particular medical situation during your initial consultation. Click on the icon below the access the patient portal.
If you do not have insurance coverage, please inquire about our pre-paid cash discount for initial consultation with one of our fertility specialists. Initial consults are also available by phone. Insurance does not pay for phone consults but this can be very cost effective, especially for those who live several hours away. Communicating through Skype is also available.
One of our specialists is usually available for initial consultation within two weeks of your request.
We respect and value your time and strive to see patients in a timely manner. We will try to notify you of any delays in the schedule.
Basic Information about the New Appointment
- We look forward to welcoming you to our practice and want to acquaint you with some of our office procedures. Once you have contacted us we will provide a user name and password for you to use with the patient portal to allow you the ability to securely enter your personal medical information.
- Prepare for your initial appointment by filling out the patient portal medical and demographic information to the best of your ability. If the patient portal is not completed and the pertinent records are not received at least 3 days prior to your appointment, we recommend that you reschedule. If you prefer to proceed without sending the records in advance, you must provide a credit card for billing which will be charged for the appointment.
- If you have consulted with other physicians or practices regarding your infertility, please request that copies of your records from each physician be sent in advance.
- For the wife, specifically request reports for any previously completed hormonal testing (such as Prolactin, TSH, day 3 FSH, day 3 Estradiol, day 10 FSH, testosterone, DHEAS, fasting glucose, 2 hour glucose or fasting insulin levels), Clomiphene Citrate Challenge test (CCCT), a saline sonogram (hysterosonogram) with pictures, hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with the actual x-ray, prior obstetrical records, immunization records specifically for rubella (German Measles) and varicella (Chickenpox), laparoscopic or hysteroscopic surgery, and any pelvic surgery. X-ray films (many are now digital on a CD) should be obtained from the radiology department where they were performed. Operative reports may need to be obtained from the hospital but are usually available from the physician's office. Records regarding any treatment such as clomiphene citrate, letrozole, gonadotropin (FSH) injections, intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF) should also be obtained.
- For the husband, please include copies of semen analysis reports, insemination preparation reports, urologic examinations, scrotal ultrasounds, any hormone testing such as testosterone, prolactin, TSH and FSH and any pertinent reproductive surgery (hernia repair, vasectomy, vasectomy reversal, etc)
- Our office in Sandy is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday for appointments. New patient appointments are often available at 7 am, 4 PM, and on Saturday as well as other times throughout the work week. Weekend care is provided for treatment procedures.
- No lab work or other procedure is included in the charge for the initial consultation.
- We are located on Petunia Way (10150 S 1405 E) in Sandy, Utah. We are directly south of the Sandy City Library. There is easy parking and access.
- Payment is expected at the time services are rendered.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) to your appointment if you would like us to submit your charges to an insurance company.
We look forward to helping you achieve your fertility goals. Complete the on-line patient registration form and call 801-878-8888 or e-mail scheduling@FertilityDr.com today to schedule a new consultation appointment.