Reproductive Care Center (RCC) tries to make infertility treatment as affordable as possible for our patients. Many patients have some insurance coverage but advanced technologies, such as IVF, are usually not reimbursed. RCC has a program to help uninsured, income eligible patients with their infertility treatment costs. Please contact our office for details and to obtain an application at [email protected]. In addition, we recommend that our patients needing FSH stimulated cycles consider applying for Compassionate Care Medications from EMD Serono.
EMD Serono is a major manufacturer of the fertility drugs Gonal-F (r-FSH), Ovidrel (rHCG), and Cetrotide (Antagonist). EMD Serono is offering the Compassionate Care Program to help uninsured, income eligible patients afford their medications. The program can provide up to 75% savings on their fertility medications. Reproductive Care Center is pleased to participate in the Compassionate Care Program.
Details of the Program Include:
- Benefit is available at participating pharmacies only.
- Patients can save 50% or 75% off the available self-pay price.
- The Compassionate Care Program is available for multiple cycles within each year.
- Patients must reapply each year.
- Patients may not combine the Compassionate Care card with any rebate, coupon, free trial, or similar offer.
- Patients must present a valid prescription for an eligible drug.
- EMD Serono reserves the right to rescind, revoke, terminate, or amend the Compassionate Care Card at any time without notice.
Freedom Fertility Pharmacy is a major distributor of fertility drugs. At this time in Utah, the Compassionate Care Card can only be used to purchase medications from Freedom Fertility Pharmacy.
EMD Serono provides complete details on the program at their FertilityLifeLines Web site.